3 REASONS TO CONSIDER SECURITY GLASS R.O.I.
- Because they had no security glass installed, during the 2010 holiday season, a smash and grab at a New Jersey Apple Store cost the retailer more than $50,000. Thieves spent less than a minute inside, grabbing iPods, MacBooks, and iPhones.
- In 1994, The Scream, worth $72m, was seized in just 60 seconds. Two robbers easily smashed a window in a Norway museum where the painting hung. An alarm sounded, but not before the quick get-a-way. This would not have happened if the museum had security glass technology
- The 35 deaths and 130 injuries caused by the 2011 bombing of Russia’s busiest airport could have been avoided if the airport had security glass installed. Liability, anyone?
If you are responsible to protect any of the following, don’t hide your head in the sand. Find out how XYZ Company security glass could impact your bottom line:
- Gas Stations or Convenience Stores
- Jewelry or Coin Counters
- Storefront Window Displays
- Bank Tellers and Customers
- Museum Artifacts and Patrons
- Government Buildings
- Hurricane Prone Property
- Private Residences
- Airport Passengers and Staff
HERE’S THE XYZ COMPANY DIFFERENCE
Our revolutionary security glass system tests stronger than any of our competitors’. It is specifically designed to combat the most serious security and weather-related challenges. Because of that, you can be sure your customers, clients, and assets are fully protected from smash-and-grab crimes, bullets, ballistics, and hurricane damage. Don’t put the safety of your assets and customers at risk. Call us today for a free quote.
Don’t be a victim…click here for your free security glass consultation.
Security Glass Street
Anytown, ST 88888